Beyond the Bucket List: How to Plan Culturally Immersive Trips
Right now does this sound like you?
- You’re sick of being a passive tourist with no deeper purpose
- You are not sure how to learn about culture before and while traveling
- You want to stop spending hours with unstructured Google trip research
- You want to divest from the mass tourism model and invest your dollars in local communities, not corporations
Here’s what happens when you DON’T learn how to plan immersive trips on your own:
- You spend $$$$ on big ticket tours and chain hotels with no connection to the community or authentic culture
- You become reliant on someone else to improve your travel experience
- You’re spending valuable time on random Google searches with no purpose or structure
Let’s give you a system that will work NOW and FOREVER without the hassle
Today, you can begin to divest from mass tourism and experience local, authentic culture in an enriching and mindful way. Or, you can continue to experience confusion around cultural research and spend too much time figuring out how to reach your travel goals. You also risk overspending on hotels and establishments that are not community or culture centered.
You can begin to eliminate the fear of the unknown by understanding what culture is and how to incorporate it in your trip, or you can continue to be clueless as to how to connect with the locals, culture, and community while you travel.
After finishing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the complex definition of culture
- Incorporate immersion in every aspect of your trip
- Learn how to focus your dollars on the community, not tourist traps
- Streamline the planning process to save time
- Be more empathetic towards others and their culture
- Know how to select local and authentic lodgings and restaurants